Here Comes the Summer
The club has lots of things happening over the summer, here's a few things to help make everything run smoothly.
Please don't be offended if we ask if you're a member, we have lots of non-members trying to get in and use the car park. beach and club facilities.
With this in mind please :
- Make sure you are wearing your wristbands / club cards - this helps us to identify members, gain entry to the club at the barrier and the changing rooms. If you have lost them or it's not working please ask at Reception and we will rectify this for you.
- Don't give out gate/changing room codes to non-members / fishermen.
- Have your club parking permit in your car window
- Remember that vehicles over 5.5meters in length are not allowed onsite.
- Be mindful when driving on site, there will be lots more children around and the speed limit is 10mph. Please do not take cars round towards the marine shed.
- Dogs are to be kept on leads at all times and not be left unattended, this includes the beach.
- Most importantly of all - HAVE FUN!