Tasar Class World Championship
Friday 26 July to Saturday 3 August 2019
A local company are offering bike hire for competitors at discounted rate of £50 per week . . . Details here
On-line Entry will close Thursday 25 July - See below
Information on Tracker system and the Social programme posted - See Below
Official Event Documents
Tasar Worlds Notice of Race - v1.7 (posted 15 Jan 2019)
Tasar Worlds Sailing Instructions - V2.1 (posted 19 July 2019)
Notice to Competitors - Available here (#1 posted 19 July 2019)
For details of entry fees and dates see the NOR.
Competitors under 18 years of age during the event shall submit signed Parent/Guardian Declarations before racing.
At this point in time the following events have been confirmed as included in the entry fee:
• Sunday 28 Jul 18:30 - Commodore's regatta opening and drinks reception
• After race prizegiving for winners on race days
• Monday 29 Jul 18:30 - Mary Rose G&T evening
• Tuesday 30 Jul After Racing - Afternoon Tea & Scones
• Wednesday 31 Jul 18:00 - Sponsors Drinks
• Wednesday 31 Jul 21:00 - Amy Baker swing band live music
• Thursday 1 Aug 10:45 & 13:45 - Lay Day Solar powered boat cruise of Chichester Harbour
• Friday 2 Aug After Racing - Afternoon Tea & Cakes
• Saturday 3 Aug 19:15 - Prizegiving meal and presentation including wine and various entertainments during the course of the evening including magician and live music.
Racing will take place in Hayling Bay or Chichester Harbour, Tidal Sets - Click Here
All boats will be supplied with a tracker each day.
This will allow the tracks of boats to be displayed in real time on the big screen in the clubhouse and on the web.
Races can also be replayed later.
Monday 29 Jul 09:15 - World Tasar Class AGM in Training room
Friday 2 Aug 18:30 - Tasar UK EGM in Training Room
Measurement and equipment inspection:
Friday 26 July 12:00 – 16:00 hours
Sat 27 and Sun 28 July 09:00 – 16:00 hours
Registration: Sat 27 and Sun 28 July
Dates of racing: maximum three races per day are scheduled
• Sun 28 July 11:00 - Competitor Briefing in Main Bar
• Sun 28 July Practice Race 14:00 (time to be confirmed)
• Mon 29 July – Sat 3 August Championship races 12:00 (time to be confirmed)
• Note Thu 1 August is scheduled as a lay-day/reserve day.
HISC General Information
General Information & Opening Times - Click Here
Accommodation is available at HISC - Click Here
Motorhomes and Campervans have restrictions onsite, including no overnight sleeping - Click Here
How to get to Hayling Island SC - Click Here
The Sandy Point Chandlery is on site, they can be contacted on 02392 462726
Trailer storage will be in a designated area in the Carpark next to the Lifeboat station, please ensure all trailers are labelled with owners name and sail number.
Mobile homes/camper vans
We are not allowed to open the site for motorhomes on a regular basis.
See the Mobile homes/camper vans rules
Contact the HISC Office - 023 92 463 768
Please help by abiding with the Camper Van rules so that HISC complies with the law and retains the goodwill of its neighbours.