The club has 115 moorings suitable for a variety of boat sizes:
- 15 x Class A2 (14m max deep water)
- 34 x Class A3 (9m max deep water)
- 18 x Class B3 (6m max shallow water)
- 5 x Class B3 (9m max shallow water)
- 16 x Class C & D4 (6m max shallow water)
The Deep Water Moorings are removed on a 3 yearly schedule, when the sinkers, buoys and swivels are inspected, and the riser chain and strop chain replaced.
The Half Tide Moorings are also maintained on a 3-year cycle, they have a different configuration, with appropriate maintenance.